Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Thanks I too love that ARC look, and the rackmount tabs. And it's cool that the front sort of matches my North Star.

I'm going to miss my PH3 when it goes away, and some of that is definitely the ARC look. At least I'm going to get some of that back on my Beta22 - it'll have love handles. ;D

i bet if you got the correct sand paper and polishing compounds you could jewel the front of that case, jpak.

Yeah it's probably do-able. The hard part would be making all the wavy lines symmetrical, complicated by the fact that they're running horizontally and not vertically.

DSC01717.jpg

I'm going to miss my PH3 when it goes away, and some of that is definitely the ARC look. At least I'm going to get some of that back on my Beta22 - it'll have love handles. ;D

Excellent!

Since I only have 5 gigs left on my internal drive, I bought an external:

Seagate FreeAgent 500GB

I like that it turns on and off automatically with the computer. I have to flip enough switches as it is everytime I sit in front of the computer (CPU, Monitor, cdp, integrated amp, headphone amp, unmute button on phono stage, turntable). ;D

A credit report, since a simple loan increase I applied for was rejected. I've had a perfect credit history, so I was a little confused. Turns out I cosigned for a 40K loan back in 2003 through Scotiabank. Funny, since I've never set foot in a Scotiabank...

A credit report, since a simple loan increase I applied for was rejected. I've had a perfect credit history, so I was a little confused. Turns out I cosigned for a 40K loan back in 2003 through Scotiabank. Funny, since I've never set foot in a Scotiabank...
Oh, shit! I hope you get that sorted out, identity theft sucks.

I doubt it's that, just comes with the territory when your name is Jason Smyth. Would be even worse if my last name was spelt with an I. I'm sure they will sort it out.

I've actually had it happen before, though on a smaller scale. When I applied for my student line of credit they rejected it because of $5k owed on a Sears card... It was easy to prove that it wasn't me in that case as I would have been 14 when I incurred the debt. I just told the lady on the phone to have a look at the date and my birth date and she just laughed and removed it from my record.