What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

p1010682ij9.jpg

These taste so awesome. Seedless too. The season is ending soon for these unfortunately.. but they're very sweet, somewhat smaller than most mandarins and best of all NO SEEDS. There are fake ones, but the real ones have.. little brown freckle-like spots on the skin.

I consumed this in 5 minutes lol

• 2 weeks later...

Quaker Instant Oatmeal ( Apple & Cinnamon )

My wife hadn't made steel cut, which is the oatmeal I generally eat. I was looking to settle my stomach. Hope it works.

I'm eating McCann's steel cut oatmeal right now, but added some almonds, pumpkin seeds and blueberries. They also make a fast-cooking oatmeal I take to work. It's still just one minute in the microwave, but is tastier than Quaker.

Sorry about your tummy. Hope it feels better

Quaker Instant Oatmeal ( Apple & Cinnamon )

My wife hadn't made steel cut, which is the oatmeal I generally eat. I was looking to settle my stomach. Hope it works.

My stomach has been tender since I was sick last week, I opted for oatmeal last night as well. Hope you feel better. Did you get the bug that's been going around? I got it last Tuesday/Wednesday.