What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Another great meal at Cafe Borgia tonight. Fried calamari for starters, followed by grilled eggplant wrapped around creamy goat cheese and garnished with a lime/tomato salsa from the Cold Plate menu. For mains my wife had salmon linguini with a lemon/dill cream sauce. I had a grilled 8 oz. beef tenderloin with portobello mushroom, red wine demi-glace, smashed potatoes and mixed veg. Ended with an espresso and bread pudding with caramel sauce.

:dance:

Potato cubes, garlic, broccoli, mushrooms, black beans, salsa, and Tofutti brand "sour cream" with guacamole. I also bought a grapple for dessert. I've never had one before so am curious.

I've tried one of those grapple things. Wasn't too impressed with it to be honest. If it had more grape flavor I would have liked it more.

Not bad, but nothing I'll be buying again. It tasted mostly like an apple, but the smell reminded me of Grape Koolaid from when I was a kid.

agreed. i thought that the skin was where most of the artificial grape flavor was and the rest of the apple was just an apple. i felt ripped off.