You know what really grinds my gears?

JBLoudG20

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's something that really grinds my gears:

You are on a website looking at products, and you want to get a bigger picture of the product, so you click where it says "Click for larger image".

Instead of a larger image, you get the exact same tiny ass image in a new tab.

MUSICDIRECT - MUSICAL FIDELITY - X-RAY V8 w - TRIPLE-X POWER SUPPLY

Here's something that really grinds my gears:

You are on a website looking at products, and you want to get a bigger picture of the product, so you click where it says "Click for larger image".

Instead of a larger image, you get the exact same tiny ass image in a new tab.

MUSICDIRECT - MUSICAL FIDELITY - X-RAY V8 w - TRIPLE-X POWER SUPPLY

It's worse on amazon when you get a new window with the same picture, only surrounded with a bigger white border... :palm:

I seem to have a knack for getting telephone calls in the office precisely when I cue up a new album to listen to. Its got like a 80% success rate. :rant:

Or some dolt strolls into my room asking for help.

I'm going to develop a permanent eye twitch if this keeps up.

And before anyone tells me "well work is the wrong environment, blah blah blah", I'm basically given a task and told 'do your thing', and can go an entire day w/ little interoffice chat/communication, other than when I cue up albums. :palm:

I wish people would stick to email. :rolleyes:

I seem to have a knack for getting telephone calls in the office precisely when I cue up a new album to listen to. Its got like a 80% success rate. :rant:

Or some dolt strolls into my room asking for help.

I'm going to develop a permanent eye twitch if this keeps up.

And before anyone tells me "well work is the wrong environment, blah blah blah", I'm basically given a task and told 'do your thing', and can go an entire day w/ little interoffice chat/communication, other than when I cue up albums. :palm:

I wish people would stick to email. :rolleyes:

No, it's true. I have little human interaction in my job. Although I suspect I listen to a lot more albums than you do, because I got my success rate down to below 50%.

The trick is to listen to moar music.

When I first moved in with my current housemate, we played Scrabble pretty much every night for the first half year. We played online so I could listen to my music while we played.