March 17Mar 17 comment_968405 Saturday was Pie Day so we had previously agreed to celebrate this week. So tonight I made but did not bake Taco Pie and also made the crust (and did bake) for a Chocolate Chess Pie. Report
March 21Mar 21 comment_968548 I had a leftover crust, so tonight I decided to make spinach-bacon quiche so I'd have something good for breakfast. Report
September 28Sep 28 comment_972245 Lily asked for biscotti. So Lily gets biscotti.Mid-bake, before slicing and second bake. I'm told the sample was good. I'll do QC tomorrow morning. Report
Tuesday at 12:01 AM5 days Author comment_972262 Apple galettes for a cold rainy new england day Report
Tuesday at 05:22 AM4 days comment_972266 Claire made the dough today for a cherry gallete tomorrow Report
Wednesday at 02:27 AM4 days comment_972280 Michigan tart cherry gallette with a layer of crushed amaretti cookies beneath the cherries. Report
3 hours ago3 hr comment_972344 Improvised focaccia. I started a dough for making pizza but forgot I didn't have cheese. So I let it rise longer than normal and hit it with olive oil and shallots and garlic, a bunch of spices and baked it on the pellet grill. maybe not as good as pizza but my gosh it is good. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.