whats with the half naked women in avatars on HF

postjack

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I guarantee you it is not. Like I said I know him from another much smaller forum.
I'm not saying the guy doesn't exist. I'm saying the story/premise there is BS -- I.E. just that thread.

And why would you vouch for him -- do you have personal information?

And these are kind of questions I don't really want an answer to -- I think I want to go join the ranks of "blissfully unaware".

I'm not saying the guy doesn't exist. I'm saying the story/premise there is BS -- I.E. just that thread.

And why would you vouch for him -- do you have personal information?

And these are kind of questions I don't really want an answer to -- I think I want to go join the ranks of "blissfully unaware".

I'm not revealing too much since this is a private forum, but he has friends that posted in that thread on SA and that know him personally in the forum I'm in. He's not a gimmick.

the human brain is capable of amazing transformation. the cards one has been dealt do not necessarily a person make.

But if a molesting step uncle shuffles your cards early enough that person may not be able to place your trust in somebody that is actually trustworthy until you're had a bunch of kids that the abuse has already been passed down to. That's the part of abuse that sucks. By the time you're gathered enough consequences to where you're willing to accept the responability to change you've more than likely already have passed on the abuse to your children. I'm so glad I got a vasectomy before I ever had children.

Speaking of not wanting to accept help. Around town there is some tagger who is tagging "hell awaits". About a year ago I started changing the last "L" in hell to a "P" so it would read "help awaits". a couple of months ago somebody started writing "fuck you" underneath my modification. That really cracked me up.

By the time you're gathered enough consequences to where you're willing to accept the responability [sic] to change you've more than likely already have passed on the abuse to your children. I'm so glad I got a vasectomy before I ever had children.

Good point. By the time someone "bottoms out" in whatever disorder they've got, the damage is usually already done to somebody who has no way of fighting back: children. I see this all the time in addiction. An addict doesn't always come out of an addict household, but more often then not an addict household breeds addicts.

Speaking of not wanting to accept help. Around town there is some tagger who is tagging "hell awaits". About a year ago I started changing the last "L" in hell to a "P" so it would read "help awaits". a couple of months ago somebody started writing "fuck you" underneath my modification. That really cracked me up.

i love it. ;D

I'm not revealing too much since this is a private forum, but he has friends that posted in that thread on SA and that know him personally in the forum I'm in. He's not a gimmick.
I believe you believe, but let's leave it at that. Let's just put it this way -- if all you have is third-hand information (I.E. hearing it from someone who has second-hand information, I.E. not an actual client) for reinforcement, then all I have is fourth-hand information.

I believe you believe, but let's leave it at that. Let's just put it this way -- if all you have is third-hand information (I.E. hearing it from someone who has second-hand information, I.E. not an actual client) for reinforcement, then all I have is fourth-hand information.

Fair enough, I understand that logic. After all my knowledge is third hand, but I don't believe it to be true; I know it is (unless this is some elaborate hoax with a small group of people that spans an internet forum of 50000+ people and into a forum of only ~ 3500). And unless the photos he posted involved heavy photoshopping, or he has a stunt double that looks exactly like him.