Looking for a Watch...

nickknutson

I must admit I haven't worn a watch in years, always check my phone if I need to know the time.

I don't own a watch. I can't stand having anything on my wrists or fingers, or anything like a necklace on me, though sometimes I try. I just end up ripping them off after a couple hours when I can't stand it any longer and losing them. Strange thing is that my twin brother has been collecting (as in a serious hobby) rare and high-end watches for about twenty years, with almost any of them being pricer than all my audio gear put together and then some. I tried to get him to listen to my headphones once, and wouldn't, saying, "You'll get an ear infection. Buy a watch."

I haven't worn a watch since I lost 4 in under 6 months at shows. (The pit was always a bit rough).

I think I'll be content watchless until I can get a HUD wired into my optic nerve a-la Gibson/Stephenson.

Now, if a nice watch would make the farking bus run on time, that would be different.

The fact that random strangers are less likely to ask me the time is a bonus.