Audio goodies for the holidays?

boomana

I just picked up a replacement Yamamoto HA-02 for my Berning micro-ZOTL at my easy chair. For the price of the second HA-02 it was just too good for me not to go for it. I know I am crazy but that is the way of things.

If anyone is interested in a Berning micro-ZOTL let me know. I have a few extra tubes that I can shipped with them. I will be putting it up for sale something soon. The Berning is the one SK138 had at the Washington area meet back in July.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Buffy, am I the only that preferred campy goodness of earlier seasons?

It's all good IMHO, but the early seasons 1-3ish or so had their appeal. Now I just need Xena to round out my handy soldering library for the next few months. I watch while I work...I should be pounding through a couple of seasons of Buffy over the upcoming long weekend.

Wow, that's out of print -- where'd she get it, eBay?

Melikey, I have it myself. It's great fun.

I don't prefer any of the seasons -- I love the whole show.

Amazon via some third party place.... you know, the buy it new or used for $XXX.XX type thing. I figure I've got a four day weekend and I've seen season 1 more times than I care to think about so I can get through season 2-5 in four days....yeah, that should work :)

Season 1 is sooooooooo good, though. Not a weak episode among them. I too can't even begin to guess how many times I've watched Season 1. Though the most watched (and listened) episode for me is definitely "Once More With Feeling." My rip of the audio of that is one of my favorite recordings. Ever.

I treated myself to the deal @ Amazon where they had the box set of all 5 season of Angel for $70. I know it's wildly uneven, but a good friend of mine swears by Season 5, and the series finale in particular. I only caught episodes here and there after Season 1, so I'm looking forward to the journey.