This forum looks very silly but at least it isnt censored !

hciman77

Yes, but you have to understand that DBT means something else entirely over here:

Douche Bag Treatment

Pray this "treatment" never befall you and your loved ones. :rofl::prettyprincess::popcorn:

Is there a tongue in cheek emoticon? O0

I have only once seen a Douche it was in the windoow of the Salvation Army shop in Wandsworth High Street, London, it was resting next to a "Gerry and the Pacemakers" LP, I dont know if the juxtaposition was deliberate, must have been 1982. For some reason it seemed to be one of the most oddly surreal moments of my life. As for being treated to a DBT, well I had to visit a proctologist in 1998 being of that "age" when things need to be checked out, and well, it wasnt too much fun...

The cat expresses that feeling you felt when you went to the proctologist.

Ah, LOL

Back in blighty I had a gay colleague who remarked to me that when I got narked with our supervisor I should not have said that I was going to fist him. As you might guess I am not terribly hip to alternative cultural references, well I was born in the 50s see.