Couple of ideas...

Duggeh

First, is there a way to get the negation character from British keyboards to display on the forums. Its the one hat looks like a sideways L.

http://www.thismanwillkillyou.com/bimf/Head-Case/TEH-KEY.jpg

Dat wan. I miss not being able to use my favourite smilie.

Uh-Huh_100.jpg

Also, because of the way that images larger than the width of the thread display get the right hand sides cut off and one has to either post a small picture or scroll, could there be an [imgw][/imgw] option made available, which would automatically resize larger pictures to the thread width, and then if you click on them, you get a new tab/window with the full size picture in it?

Could you get rid of the sliders on the frames altogether? It's really annoying to have a stack of pictures, with some or all of them being wider than the frame. To see all of a picture, one has to scroll down to the slider, slide the frame and then scroll back up to the desired picture. It's a huge PITA. :mikey2:

Just let the browser do the sliding. That way no scrolling is necessary. :prettyprincess:

I have found that (right-click)->"View Image" automatically resizes the image to fit within a single pane (this is Mozilla's doing).

There's an even better extension for FF that allows you to right-click + scroll to dynamically resize images. It's way cool in my book and called (appropriately enough) Image Zoom.