Ultrasone HFI-780

Fungi

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the Netherlands crew. Home of Ultrasonistas. Be very careful, Pandaman. I hear they're recruiting. :)

As keen as they are on Utrasones, they all seem to be a very nice bunch of folks and I don't think the Ultrasonistas will be able to recruit this steadfast HD 650 / OII listener. I'm mainly going to listen to somebody's HE60 and it happens to be in a city just 20 min from my place by car. :D (yep, small country)

I like reading their meet threads. They look and sound like a fun group. Plus, you've got one of the only other female headphone geeks around, and she's not a nut. But you gotta tell her to lose those 750s. If she's going to represent my gender, she needs to have higher standards ;D

I like reading their meet threads. They look and sound like a fun group. Plus, you've got one of the only other female headphone geeks around, and she's not a nut. But you gotta tell her to lose those 750s. If she's going to represent my gender, she needs to have higher standards ;D
Is that plainsong you're talking about?