Is this the anti head-fi forum or what?

Singapura

Before America put the language through the serrated mangle, humour was full of honour and was available in many colours and flavours.

The United States had to drop the extra U's so we could better use them in the war effort to save the UK from the Third Reich.

You may not like our newer spelling of said words, but I have a feeling that it's preferable to how you'd be spelling them in German otherwise. >:D

The United States had to drop the extra U's so we could better use them in the war effort to save the UK from the Third Reich.

You may not like our newer spelling of said words, but I have a feeling that it's preferable to how you'd be spelling them in German otherwise. >:D

ROFL

Given that you were the only country to actually make money out of WW2 through the 60 years of rebuilding loan repayments from us you could easily have used that giant manufacturing base you created to make more.

I'm not certain if Americans actually understand just how central to much of todays life world war two continues to be in Europe. The unthinking arrogance which often pervades the attitudes of American students I've met on the issue is the cause of more bad blood than any newer wars instigated by the modern administration. If you ever want to really piss off a Limey or a Frog, or a Kraut, then just swan about WW2, it's far more efficient than the employment of stereotypes.