My brush with Scarlett Johansson's tatas...

JimP

So I went down to Kingsound in Mongkok - Hong Kong (http://www.headphonehk.com/, I have no affiliation, but highly recommended - I've purchased a lot of stuff over the years from them), to pick up some mundane cables as I'm re-dabbling with portable audio. I see a small group there so I saunter over, looks like some friendly locals having some sort of mini-meet at the store!. Holy shit, I see a R10...I've never seen or heard one.

So I politely ask the group if I could take a listen, not sure what the source was, they were using a McCormack Head Drive (??!!, not sure of spelling) -- this is just 3-5 minutes, but wow, just wow. For a nanosecond I thought about bolting and stealing it (this thought has never crossed me with any product in my whole life), but I thought better as there was 8 of them vs. me.

At current price, no way I'm ever going to own one. But I appreciate by happenstance I was able to hear and touch an R10. (fwiw, I'd take SJ's tatas over R10s anyday O0)

I've been reprimanded by Boomana. I take this seriously - I'm sorry. I'll take this silliness down (after 24 hours...). but the R10s were that good...in my confused mind. goodnight, I'll walk the straight and narrow starting tomorrow. JimP :angel:

Scarlett's breasts are really quite nice, but just think how they'll be in twenty some years. Throw in a kid or two and/or some plastic surgery...ugh. R10s are nicer in the long run.

And your R10s won't ever leave you for the next A list wannabe. ;D

I was actually pleasantly surprised about the real thread topic. I'm mean, I can see tatas anytime, but an R10 discussion? That's mighty rare.

I've visited the Kingsound shop in Mongkok. It's in an office building with a food stall right next to it, where I stop by for some HK-style street food.

The shop isn't really conducive for listening. All the headphones are in a glass cabinet or behind the counter. I remember they had a G&W amp on a small table in front of the counter and a few demo headphones.

no, no...I'm ryan seacrest...no I'm Mr. Whipple...no I'm the hand, just the Hand (but that's a gay hand...I'm confused)

[mods, please lock this thread for its own sake, and ban the numbnut Original Poster for starting this thread...]