1. 1. UE10 vs UE11

• UE10
    • UE11
    • christopher reeve

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One review (might be Stereophile) said that the E530 is not the same as the E500. Has anyone compared them side by side?

Thanks

I have read multiple replies from Shure reps who have all claimed they are the same IEM. Don't want to take my word for it, be my guest. Buy them both and let us know.

iirc, there were cable changes made to all the Shures, because older models were cracking. Maybe thats where the confusion comes from?

That is the only reported difference.

purk, if you are in the market, I would see if you can demo the 530 and the triple.fi. It will come down to preference, but IMO, the triple.fi is a much better IEM. The shure has no high end to speak of. A severe roll-off to my ears.

Finally, after three months and three sets of impressions, UE finally has impressions that are good. So here's the deal, being somewhat indecisive, I can't decide between my avatar and this, minus the word,

branding-poppy_logo2a.jpg

as the artwork, and then of course I can't decide what color monitors. I love the cat, but don't think it would work as well, and the symmetry of the flower would be nice, but translucent or solid color and what color?

Well, interestingly enough, I like it very much as it is although I don't know how exactly it would translate at the smaller size. What do I like well there's a subtle sence of a rich and deep core of light a tunnel of endless light at the center. It draws you in forever. Yet at the same time the light circle pulls you out. Nice double duty. the black is a wonderful ying/yang, day/night contrast and the shape is like seed poods. Life coming from dark mystery. The brown continues to "grow the mystery but moves from the black mystery of the universe to the grounding of the eaath. The color is strong and the points give that overall shape from the inside out a solid continuity. Now the almost tranlusunt out shell is almost like a cloud of glowing energy that the center piece is emerging from. it gives the two shapes a sense of there dimensionality and roundness the shape of the rounded red almost look baloon like that gives the whole as sense ofl ightness and bouyancy. All together the whole piece actually grows in lightness and three dimentionality.

Do I like it. Yes. You betcha' Margie. The color and texture is perfect. I would not change a single thing.

Thanks my two cents.

I do miss ya' Vicki,

Wish you had more time for you loyal bro'

Barry

Finally, after three months and three sets of impressions, UE finally has impressions that are good. So here's the deal, being somewhat indecisive, I can't decide between my avatar and this, minus the word,

as the artwork, and then of course I can't decide what color monitors. I love the cat, but don't think it would work as well, and the symmetry of the flower would be nice, but translucent or solid color and what color?

Vicki,

I can't believe you haven't recieved your UE11s yet.I got mine after the 2nd set of impressions.

Glad to say I am very impressed with them.,smoked my other IEMS.

I picked the translucent blue no artwork.

I like your art work, looks cool,it would look good on the translucent blue or even the electric blue.

I also think it would look good with the silver plated ue11s.

You could do one on either side, or do they allow for that?