The official bitching and whining because you didn't get an HF-1 thread

hungrych

Well I guess I'm just too 'thin skinned' for Head-case anyways. I knew I shouldn't have bothered registering after seeing a post where EdipisReks called jude a 'whiney bitch'.

BTW, you guys should make 'you're a whiney bitch' the new headcase motto since that seems to be a repeating theme around here.

I'll make this my last post, Admin or a moderator please delete my account.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess I'm just too 'thin skinned' for Head-case anyways. I knew I shouldn't have bothered registering after seeing a post where EdipisReks called jude a 'whiney bitch'.

BTW, you guys should make 'you're a whiney bitch' the new headcase motto since that seems to be a repeating theme around here.

bye then, the biggest whiney bitch in this thread.

uh, buh bye tyra! however im still waiting for the offers to sell me gear at a loss or at cost. you whiney bitch hypocrite, i shall wait for a response, but will you be a hypocrite and respond even though you said you were done?? hmmmm..... once a hypocrite always a hypocrite...... make sure you email me with your offers of the gear. see ya buddy.... have a good one, enjoy your "home" over at headfi, and please be sure to mention headcase. we love newbies....

Same here. So did the comments from people saying that there is no way the Headphile modded HF-1s could even compete with the RS1s. Yet they never heard em. ::)

exactly - 1911 finally burned in my modded HF-1s over there (over 60 hours) and he said they now destroy his K701 (albeit his K701s only have about 300 hours on them, AKGs take longer to break in). nothing like hearing for yourself!

and what's this biz with tyre? i'm too lazy to read back. i don't devour EVERYTHING on this forum, you know!

Translation:

I can't actually argue my point because it makes no sense and I'm entirely full of shit, so I'll make up some bs reason to run away and still seem like I'm not a tool.

You're a towel!

Nah nah nah nah!

Nah nah nah nah!

Hey hey hey, goodbye!

Feel free to jump off that highway overpass!

Damn! ?Thin Skinned? Don?t you mean No Skinned. No one was the least bit rough with you. Head-Fi might even be too rough for a NO Skinned whiney pussy bitch such as you. ::)

Damn! ?Thin Skinned? Don?t you mean No Skinned. No one was the least bit rough with you. Head-Fi might even be too rough for a NO Skinned whiney pussy bitch such as you. ::)

Dammit, how come everyone around here gets to be called a pussy by manufacturers/members of the trade but me? I dont' feel special! Attention must be paid! :'(

In reality I should have the MOT taken off. I am in the High End Audio industry, but in no way have I ever hawked or promoted my product here or on Head-Fi. I have basically gotten tired of treading on eggs for fear that anyone might think ill of me and therefore of my employer. On this and the other forum the only person or thing that I represent is myself. Headphones and posting on this site (and occasionally the other) are things that I do, Not that I do while representing my employer.

Jahn, You are many things (I?m sure that we all could name them if you insist), but a Pussy is not something that comes to mind.

As far as tyre goes, he stated some opinions that I felt were at best na?ve, and certainly a bit disingenuous. He?s self-deluding himself if he believes that he would sell a set of HF-1?s or any other headphones for that matter at less than he paid if he could get more. Can you imagine what he would have done if we all piled on the way we did to Billy a couple of weeks ago. He would have gone and slit his wrists.

I do believe that it is a little scummy to buy a set and turn them without ever using them, although people do have the right to be scummy. I see nothing wrong with buying a set and after a period of time deciding that you?d prefer to have the $300 or $400 instead.

no worries, i don't insist on having my non-pussy reputation spelled out to me, i'd rather live in blissful ignorance/denial. O0

the MOT thing is a hassle, as is modding (in any board, i feel your pain guys) and even a high post count. that crap makes you a target and opinions are formed about you whether or not they are warranted. yes there are boundaries of personal responsibility, but that should be more about self-enforcement instead of peer pressure.

as for turning a profit, it's all karma. someday HF-1 #200 will be back in my hands! ;)

IC: Grado HF-1 #79, perfect condition in box, send me your offers...(Note: paying me enough money will disqualify you from bitching about not getting an HF-1).

I'd normally put this in a Gear for Sale area, but this thread was begging for it >:D