Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

You look at the My Team tab and it will tell you who your players are playing and what time they are playing. You also need to watch for injuries as some players will be game time decisions over the course of the season. Injuries are really the only thing that will keep most players out of the lineup unless you drafted some second/third string people.

You will also see projected points for each of your players. This is the projected scoring that the wizards at ESPN have posted for each player. They are often far from accurate but can help you in deciding who to play.

You can also look at the scoreboard tab to see the projected spread for your game this week. You are a 5 point favorite over Nate right now.

If they get injured or taken out you are stuck with them. That is why picking a player that won't be benched and hoping that they make it through the game without injuries is what you need. Some of it comes down to luck, some to research/planning.

Edited by VPI

Your (Shelly) team is killing Raffy's. I'm liking Manning on my team right now. Nate's beating me so far, but I'm hoping Gore and Forsett will pick up some big points later today, and the Jets defense can give me something tomorrow. It might be close.

So, here's something I don't understand: my TE isn't going to be doing much for awhile and i don't have another tight end. Can I get one, though the pickings might be slim at this point?

You can pick up and drop players each week from the waiver wire. Go to the players tab and you can pick a new player. Waivers all go through on Wednesday I guess and then you will find out if you got the player or if someone that is higher on the waiver list picked your player up. Right now the Waiver list is reverse draft order.