What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

All their stuff on youtube/myspace

I totally have a crush on the girl

(a) I kind of hate people who make it look so easy;

(B) They kind of rock;

© Who is she reminding me of, vocally? Specifically that semi-high note that she hits about 0:15-0:16? And then again when she's harmonizing with herself ~0:40-0:46?

(d) She is easy on the eyes, isn't she?

(e) What headphones are they using?

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

© Who is she reminding me of, vocally? Specifically that semi-high note that she hits about 0:15-0:16? And then again when she's harmonizing with herself ~0:40-0:46?

(e) What headphones are they using?

c) Feist maybe? Thats who she reminds me of.

e) Looks like Senn 280s

7 Worlds Collide -- The Sun Came Out

618P4xqm7zL._SS500_.jpg

Cool record: "2009 two CD release from this project led by Neil Finn and featuring members of Radiohead, The Smiths, Wilco and others. Seven years ago, Neil Finn and friends first got together to perform some live shows and release the resulting live album. In December 08/January 09, Neil did it again, only this time bigger and better! He assembled a group of his friends and fellow artists in Auckland, New Zealand to record a brand new album of all new and original material. The cast list this time includes Neil, Sharon and Liam Finn, Bic Runga, KT Tunstall, Johnny Marr, Jeff Tweedy and Glenn Kotche (of Wilco), Ed O'Brien and Phil Selway (of Radiohead), Lisa Germano, Don McGlashan and others."

That

1529956364.jpg

XTC - Wasp Star (2000)

The third track, "In Another Life" is so fucking ridiculously good................ come to think of it I'm not sure there's a single Colin Moulding-penned XTC track in their entire catalogue I don't really like. And his bass playing! Pfft! And that fabulous Wal tone on most of _Oranges and Lemons_ and bits of _Nonsuch_ (particularly "That Wave"... fucking monstrous bass track!) I even love that great big ball of cheese, "Wonderland"... which I'm actually going to switch to now.

xtc_mummerf.jpg

XTC - Mummer (1983)