What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s308606.jpg

Michel Waisvisz - In Tune (2005)

Interesting compilation of tracks from Crackle and some live in studio recordings from 80's, 90's and 00's. Gives a glimpse at Michel Waisvisz's live performances. He never recorded albums after 1977's Crackle so this kind of compilation is essential and vital for connoisseurs of experimental electronic music. <ahttp://www.head-case.org/forums/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png' alt=':P'> He stuff is nothing like other pioneering electronic acts (German, French or US) so if you never heard him live or never heard Crackle you are in for a surprise.

(The kanji and katakana characters in the track names break Amarra's spirit, though.)

That's why Amarra shit the bed when I was playing it the other day. I deleted the files and re-loaded from the Box and they played fine. I might just change the song titles to something of my own to avoid that however.

Cracker -- Garage D'Or

crackergaragedor.jpg

Psyching up for the Cracker/Camper van Beethoven concert tonight! Playing at the Independent, which is damn small. This is going to feel like such a throw-back to the 90's. My wife can't wait because she was going to UC Santa Cruz while David Lowery was going there and formed Camper. She saw them lots back then and still has a couple playlists she snagged off stages.