deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a whole nostalgia kick today:

nomeansno_SM.jpg

Nomeansno - Sex Mad

It's been ages since I heard that album, I may have to do some rooting around. Did you ever hear of a Vancouver band from that era named Slow? They had somewhat of big song "Have Not Been The Same"

It's been ages since I heard that album, I may have to do some rooting around. Did you ever hear of a Vancouver band from that era named Slow? They had somewhat of big song "Have Not Been The Same"

Hell yes! Against the Glass! My old roommate used to listen to it all the time. I'd completely forgotten about that band. Just went looking to see if I could find that EP, but came across this from 1986:

Hell yes! Against the Glass! My old roommate used to listen to it all the time. I'd completely forgotten about that band. Just went looking to see if I could find that EP, but came across this from 1986:

That was great, thanks!

I went on a kick a few years back to track down some of the old metal, punk and hardcore I listened to when I was younger. I had a heck of a time finding some things, Slow and Problem Children were the hardest, I did find the Slow EP a few months back and just found some old Problem Children today (this reminded me to look again). If you or anyone else wants them PM me.