REGA EAR HEADPHONE AMP

ginsu117

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree that the e4c's, in particular, are easy to drive. These are one pair of IEM's that benefit from proper amplification.

does the ae-2 have enough juice to drive them? they advertise that they can drive anything from a cheap 16 ohm pair all the way up to the highest end grado's

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pjdowns

Hey ginsu117,

Sorry, I am only new here so sorry if I am butting in, but I am thinking about selling my Rega Ear. Let me know if you are interested via PM.

Paul.

Guest pjdowns
and you posted in the thread instead of sending a PM because?

I am sorry, but this was badly worded and ridiculous question, therefore I answered in a ridiculous manor!

Guest pjdowns
Sad that things turned ugly after all the love he got in his introduction thread. :indra:

I agree, I was hoping that this forum would be different to all of those moronic childish others that exist, maybe I was wrong... will have to wait and see!

Guest pjdowns
Have you read your signature?

LOL... Yep and it is wonderful LOL .... I guess it may get certain peoples backs up but that was not it's intention !

P.

I agree, I was hoping that this forum would be different to all of those moronic childish others that exist, maybe I was wrong... will have to wait and see!

Remarkably, this forum (and others, I am told) have things called "threads", streams of individual comments that share a loose relation. Those threads are archived for the curious reader to digest, and they provide the reader with a good feel of the tenor of a forum.

Rather than "waiting to see", I would suggest a proactive approach of reading these archived "threads" and discovering, right here and now, whether you are a good fit for this place.

Guest pjdowns
LIES!!!1! Troll alert...

LOL ... it really wasn't. I use it on many different forums and have never experienced any issue previously ... In fact I find it quite amusing that it would cause controversy really, it is a relatively harmful statement. What's also amusing is that my primary computer is a PC and my second computer is a PC and my laptop is a PC. The only Apple Mac I have is my music server, which resides on an iMac.

Paul.

It takes a lot more than that to cause anyone here to even notice, let alone cause controversy.

Duggeh was merely pointing out the irony of your wanting less childishness while having a childish sig.

And really, nobody here gives a flying fuck what you use or prefer computer-wise. We're an equal opportunity disser :D