2009 NCAA Tourney

tkam

I'm watching the high quality stream online (all the streaming is via silverlight) and I'm extremely impressed with the quality. It's probably the best quality stream I've ever seen.

Now I just have to keep an eye out for some good games ;D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, Memphis vs. CSU Northridge. Memphis is struggling and only has a 4 point lead at the half.

That's mostly due to the foul trouble though, three Memphis starters had 2 fouls and missed at least 10min of the first half.

LSU v Butler is getting good as well, Butler is only down 1 now after making a short run.

This looks to be our best shot to repeat the 2004 performance. The women are a shoe-in and the men have a great shot, until we lose Thabeet. He just changes the game in the paint.

Too bad the students aren't as fun as when it happened in '04. I was a freshman, and it was utter insanity on campus.

I don't think that UConn has much of a chance to go all the way. Losing Jerome Dyson is the reason. Guard play is key in the tournament and not having one's starting point guard pretty much kills a team's chances.

Dyson's been out most of the season, and they still hung with the best. With Dyson, there is no doubt we'd have a great chance, but I don't think its time to wave the flag. Price is still damn good at the job.

However, there is a major hole left, and that surely was demonstrated both Pitt games. Nobody could hang with Young, but Dyson would likely have filled the spot.

Looks like I'll be 6 out of 7 for the first 7 games today. My final four is Louisville, Memphis, UNC, and Nova. Kinda wishing I hadn't ran with Memphis now, that first game was disheartening. Hopefully they can pick it up next round.

We'll see what happens... :)