2009 NCAA Tourney

tkam

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't imagine how many people Wake fucked over. Good thing I had Louisville taking them out.

I'm not doing all that well, but those three upsets in East region boned enough people that I'm only 2 wins behind the leader right now. 13 of my Sweet 16 are still alive, let's hope that doesn't change.

...those three upsets in East region boned enough people...

Scratch that, meant Midwest region ;).

Good day so far; Memphis and in particular Nova played really well, feeling pretty solid about my final four right now.

Lawson's toe doesn't look good, putting UNC in the final might have been a mistake. I didn't realize how severe it apparently is.

11 of 16 in the Sweet 16. Meh.

6 of 8 and 3 of 4 potential.

Big East are Monsters and the wheels mostly came off the Pac 10 bus.

Nice surprise with Arizona hope they can keep it up. Next up is Louisville who looked vulnerable against Sienna today but I just don't see Arizona competing in that one.

Tied for 23rd out of 35. Sucking as expected after Wake and Clemson.

Some great games today. Best sporting event in the land, IMO.

12 of Sweet 16 made it in. I had Texas over Duke, nearly got that upset correct. All of my Elite 8's and Final 4's are still in. The big upset I have picked for this round is Xavier over Pitt; even if Pitt advances I really think Nova can take them.

Bad night for me. Had Xavier upsetting Pitt which they nearly did but just fell short, then one of my Final Four teams went byebye when Mizzou decided to play really damn well.

I've got Syracuse over Oklahoma as well. I need that game to stay alive.