Audioengine DS1 Stands?

veloaudio

Hi Veloaudio - if you're still considering the ADS1 stands for your A5's you might want to double-check the dimensions as they were designed for smaller speakers such as the A2: Audioengine - Upgrade your music

I'm with Audioengine and we're working on a large stand with a similar design (ADS2 - how original) for the A5s and passive AP4 speakers. The tooling is a bit tricky for the material used on these so they won't likely be out until Dec.

I hope this isn't taken as shilling - I just wanted to give a heads-up on these stands so you're not disappointed if you buy them for the A5!

Best regards,

Brady

Audioengine

Hi Veloaudio - if you're still considering the ADS1 stands for your A5's you might want to double-check the dimensions as they were designed for smaller speakers such as the A2: Audioengine - Upgrade your music

I'm with Audioengine and we're working on a large stand with a similar design (ADS2 - how original) for the A5s and passive AP4 speakers. The tooling is a bit tricky for the material used on these so they won't likely be out until Dec.

I hope this isn't taken as shilling - I just wanted to give a heads-up on these stands so you're not disappointed if you buy them for the A5!

Best regards,

Brady

Audioengine

Welcome to Head-Case Brady and not that I have the final opinion on such matters but I think your post is just fine. I think Velo will appreciate the heads-up.

I hope this isn't taken as shilling...
Absolutely not, you let us know up front you're with the company, which is all we ask (it's the difference between shilling and just responding responsibly). You may get labelled as a MOT (Member Of the Trade), though (so you don't have to announce yourself every time you post).

Best regards,

Brady

Audioengine

Brady,

I saw the DS1's on the site and assumed they would fit. I had not compared the dimensions of the A5 to the stands yet. Any idea when the DS2 might be released?

Thanks for the info and welcome to Head-case!

-Matt

Brady,

I saw the DS1's on the site and assumed they would fit. I had not compared the dimensions of the A5 to the stands yet. Any idea when the DS2 might be released?

Thanks for the info and welcome to Head-case!

-Matt

It looks like December at the earliest.

The tooling is a bit tricky for the material used on these so they won't likely be out until Dec.

• 2 weeks later...