Florida Beer Meet, March 6-7th.

NightWoundsTime

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I had reserved one weeks ago. I just got one at the Hampton Inn in Ybor. I've stayed there before and it's not bad. It looks to be sold out now as well. It has a king bed but I believe it also has a couch so anyone that wants to crash is welcome.

I thought I had reserved one weeks ago. I just got one at the Hampton Inn in Ybor. I've stayed there before and it's not bad. It looks to be sold out now as well. It has a king bed but I believe it also has a couch so anyone that wants to crash is welcome.

Dibs on the couch!

Steve, just give me a call when you're somewhere past Disney (assuming you're coming I-95 to I-4). I may just have you park at my house, which is pretty close to Ybor. Once we figure out who all is coming for sure, we'll pick a meetup place.

Both Ybor hotels are indeed booked. As are most of the other closeby hotels. Doh!

Edited by NightWoundsTime

I just booked 2 double bed rooms at the Courtyard Marriott on Cass St. which is 2.7 miles from Ybor City. I booked them for Saturday and Sunday night. I also have a room at the Hampton in Ybor. Let's figure out what we need. The rooms at the Courtyard are $178/night with taxes. Not cheap but the only thing close and decent.

I found a cheap hotel yesterday near the Tampa airport to stay at on Saturday night so I won't need to crash in someone else's room. Could probably let someone crash with me but I should add I'll have to leave early the next morning (like around 6-7 AM-ish).

Maybe it makes sense that I just stay at that the Hampton Inn Ybor. Let me know if anyone needs the room at the Homewood I have reserved, although there are probably rooms still available. If no one posts that they want the room by this afternoon I will cancel it.

And Gene, you are more than welcome to help pay for my room. :)

It looks like the final count is:

Matt

Vicki

Gene

Raffy

Steve

Mike

Dom never got back to me so I assume he is a no show. I'm going to get in some practice for the meet tonight.

Quality, not quantity, both in terms of attendees, and beverages one presumes. Have a good one, shame you couldn't be in Mayberry;

At least you can attempt to break the record for asserting JP has feline tendencies :)

Well of course an emergency case just comes in and it looks like I might be flying to Tampa tonight for the weekend and beginning of next week. Is the Saturday thing ticket holders only or can any out of towner stop by?