Hello to all.

mobayrasta

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2906[/ATTACH]

MashUp not eating cake but he looks like he is trying to eat my daughter. Still not a current pic. But it is a little more recent. More to come.

I will find a cupcake to feed him and take a shot tomorrow. You want a Raccoon eating cake......you will have it.....LOL

post-2231-12951156766305_thumb.jpg

We used to have a whole herd of coons come around the garden in Spokane. Wifey insisted on going out there and feeding them pounds of catfood. The mother would come around with about 5 babies in tow and she'd eat and then flump on the grass while the babies would all go for a bath in the big birdbaths. One of them came up and tweaked her toes, it was soooo cute :) In a flea infested, rabid kind of way. But yeah, all sorts of critters. Other regulars were friendly skunks and cats. And she's go out and feed them all!

Funny thing was, the neighbors all found out about it and used to come over to take pictures of them all frolicking about.

We used to have a whole herd of coons come around the garden in Spokane. Wifey insisted on going out there and feeding them pounds of catfood. The mother would come around with about 5 babies in tow and she'd eat and then flump on the grass while the babies would all go for a bath in the big birdbaths. One of them came up and tweaked her toes, it was soooo cute :) In a flea infested, rabid kind of way. But yeah, all sorts of critters. Other regulars were friendly skunks and cats. And she's go out and feed them all!

Funny thing was, the neighbors all found out about it and used to come over to take pictures of them all frolicking about.

I think we're talking about the other kinds of coons, the ones covered in fur

Thanks for the pics. Welcome.

The more island boys the better :) I'm from Barbados. Though I've never had dreads.... stupid user name but I've had it for years.

No dreads here either. Had for a short while and just didn't go so well with business dealings. I know vanity is a sin, but when it hurts your sales you do what you have to do.

Thanks for the welcome. Nuff Respect!