What if.....

forbigger

Sennheiser or AKG or any of those headphone companies come up with supposedly audiophile grade wireless headphone then I believe the following would happen:

1. Big war on HF, cable vs wireless

2. Snake oil company will come up with "atmosphere treatment" so that RF will travel more freely and no interruption on the air thus increasing SQ

What else you guys reckon would happens ?

As I understand it, the Lessloss stuff helps with the electromagnetic mojo (or lack thereof) between your components. Does it work on ghosts, too?

The Shakti Stone uses proprietary noise reduction circuitry to absorb and dissipate electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). Both EMI and RFI degrade the signal transfer in all audio systems. Through an energy conversion process, the Shakti Stone uses an antenna-like circuit to absorb these fi elds and dissipate them as heat.

The Shakti Stone: powered by ghosts.

Hey, that stone is just a brick, more or less. A two hundred dollar brink, I grant you, but still, what's the fun in a brick? I want the stones you scotch tape to your cables!

Disclaimer 1: Putting something heavy on top of a cabinet, particularly a flimsy one, is often a good idea.

Disclaimer 2: Far be it from me to imply that the psychological effects of scotch taping rocks to one's interconnects couldn't make a system's sound, which is perceived after all, better. For a while anyway. It's just that, well. Scotch tape! Rocks! Hmm. Scotch. Rocks. Maybe there is something to this power of suggestion stuff......

no, see, you replace the interconnects between the source and the amp with the wireless link, and then have a cable going from the amp to the headphones. or you power the headphones with a powerful microwave beam.

Like the Grado system that never materialized save for few units that popped up in Japan.

no, see, you replace the interconnects between the source and the amp with the wireless link, and then have a cable going from the amp to the headphones. or you power the headphones with a powerful microwave beam.

Can't wait for the SimCity microwave disaster......

The problem with audiophile grade wireless headphones, is how do you plan to fit half of a B52 in each earcup?

What does B52 have in common with "audiophile grade"?

Nah, just replace both with MilSpec wireless.