slower forum

Knuckledragger

Best Christmas decoration ever...

5cfde217.jpg

Got this as an email today. Accompanying text:

"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories, but two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost had an accident when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year-old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder and almost killed herself putting it against my house because the old broad didn't realize he was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."

I'm not so sure about the 55 year-old lady being an "old broad" but maybe I'm showing my age...

• Like 1

If you need to search the internet during you three martini lunch, why not phone  your secretary (from the booth) and try 

google60_title.png

Direct link http://www.masswerk.at/google60

That's great. Thanks. 

Speaking of Redshirts http://www.npr.org/2012/07/12/156669439/writer-puts-expendable-redshirts-in-the-spotlight

Edited by blessingx

Rh5Dl.png

It had over 15,000 shares before FB removed it.

QPj97.jpg

I don't know what all those are -- what is that sphere in the upper left?  Also, what is that blue and yellow thing next to Da Terminator?

Also -- do you know what is cool about that pic?  It's mostly black and white.  I've wanted to do that -- not with photoshop, mind you, but with a judicious choice of props -- all of which were in black, white, or various shades of grey.