Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBLoudG20

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JBLoudG20

  1. GOBUYCOD5NOW
  2. We've got about 6 or so here.
  3. Still pretty bad here. We have a good 4" or so, and its till coming down.
  4. It's snowing pretty good here.
  5. Happy fucking birthday!
  6. I'm finishing up "A walk in the woods"
  7. We have 1-3 overnight, and 3-5 for tomorrow.
  8. SNARK ALERT
  9. JBLoudG20 replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    x2
  10. My parents have always complained about this, as they have never used it. Until now. Last week had very extensive water damage, and the insurance rep said we were completely covered. They are quite happy now
  11. Happy Birthday Chris
  12. You are no fun I'll probably buy the books though, and tack on a CD or two.
  13. The French BTW: No offense meant, Mike.
  14. I'm starting to think the same way. I have $400 in amazon gift cards... do I buy something fun, or spend it on text books?
  15. Make your son buy his own car?
  16. New Call of Duty. Enough said.
  17. You should get the Prologue. Also Call of Duty 5. [HCOG] represent.
  18. last night I went to bed at 5am (ok I guess it was this morning...) I got woken up at 830 because I forgot I had a dentist appointment at 9. Went to the dentist, then finished up Christmas stuff. Just got back from dinner at my g/f's.
  19. Happy moto birthday!
  20. JBLoudG20 replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    My shitty college apartment was $980/month. I just went hunting again to see what I can afford on my RA/TA, and the cheapest I could come up with was a 1bed/one bath shithole for $700. I'm living home for the next 9 months, when I'll be finding an apartment with my g/f.
  21. JBLoudG20 replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Seriously
  22. JBLoudG20 replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Headphones
    That's because the ATOW's drops girl's pants faster than it takes thrice to eat biscuits and gravy.
  23. JBLoudG20 replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Headphones
    KSC75

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.