Everything posted by JBLoudG20
-
What did you do today?
I hope you had him straighten out those fucked up walls
-
Should I just get a Pico???
The argument can be made: if you are studying, you aren't paying attention to the music anyway, so the nuances the amp would bring would be for naught.
-
Headphone options for 300B tube amp
Skull candy ink'd
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JBLOUDG20!
Thanks guys! I have a bit of a buzz going, and my g/f is making me Chicken Parm as we speak. I got new motorcycle gloves from her too! More present later
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
I can also report I have no issues with your wife's touches.
-
Official Head-Case Thread to help fix Icarium's SP amp
Redco
- My thoughts on my new cans
-
HD800? Another rumor?
You are out of the clan
-
slow forum
One of my best friends has a tattoo of a turbo on her lower back.
-
Fuck in snow
We got probably 5 inches of snow, and inch and a half of sleet, and now its freezing rain. Temps are falling off the charts now too. At least since I'm a University Employee, I got the day off. Well, I didn't have to go to my lab, but I had to work from home. I felt like Grawk all day. I called out my dog for being an asshat, then watched hockey and drank 15 beers and 11 drams of whisky.
-
Official Head-Case Thread to help fix Icarium's SP amp
What about a dynamid for the pre's, and a dynamight for the headamp?
-
Post the last thing you bought!
FTFY x2
-
What did you do today?
I cannot even imagine using my 47" as a computer monitor. You are nuts, Chris.
-
What are you EATING right now?
I've been dying to try the chicken pho a local restaurant here at school has. Maybe I go.
-
What did you do today?
I am at work.
-
Circuit City folds
I grabbed a 47" JVC 1080p LCD for $700. Helps that your buddy works there, and 'had the authority to change prices'
-
What did you do today?
x2 Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
-
Look out! Seagate 1TB drives allegedly failing en masse.
My 4x 1TB drives are inside a Drobo, so I'm not too worried.
-
Fuck in snow
Heh that would have been a load of fun.
-
Fuck in snow
0 Degrees around here, but its the usual amount of motherfuckingwindy here in Storrs, so its feels brutal. I know its bad, when I building hop to get where I need to go, usually I enjoy the cold.
-
Fuck in snow
My lab is drafty. Where I sit, I'm fucking hot. But the people who sit closer to the windows are bundled up all day. Keeps life interesting.
-
There's something wrong in Colorado...
Oh that's a (usually) yearly occurrence here. After 3 snow days, April vacation goes bye bye, followed by February. The district is very very strict about not only meeting the state minimum of (I forget, 185 days?), they consistently attempt to beat it by about 7%.
-
There's something wrong in Colorado...
That's how they do it all the time in our district. Every snow day is an addition onto the end of the school year.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Pics or ban.
-
What did you do today?
And it won't integrate at all with your harmony. My buddy is looking into the IR-USB receivers for this harmony, I'll let you know what he finds.