Everything posted by JBLoudG20
-
What is the perfect earbuds case?
Oh so you play for the other team. Not that there's anything wrong with that [/seinfeld]
-
Post the last thing you bought!
You didn't tell me you were a webdesign mofo. Go redesign snark to be more awesome. Yeah didn't think so
-
Fuck in snow
We had a dusting yesterday. It all melted in the rain last night/today.
- Oh. My. God.
-
Head-Case Christmas Exchange
We're only doing one disc, right?
-
Deals
I haven't been impressed by any super special deals today.
-
Head-Case Christmas Exchange
I have my contribution in my amazon cart right now.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
That is the sexiest rolling pin I've ever seen.
-
Deals
Wah I want my toy back. Pony up, and stop complaining. This is how the holiday sales work. If you don't like dealing with it all (like me) pay a few extra bucks elsewhere.
- Happy Thanksgiving
-
Oh. My. God.
Annoying fuck. [/dealing with annoying whiners] He hooked it up wrong. Man this reminds me exactly like 5 year olds whining at their mothers at Thanksgiving dinner.
- What did you do today?
-
Happy Thanksgiving
Gobble fucking gobble. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
-
knife-case
x2 When I'm not carrying my spyderfly, I carry a Kershaw that has a stud. I've used the thumbholes, and h8 their f8ce
-
What are you EATING right now?
In one hour: gobble gobble, oink oink and all the trimmings.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
That is one serious 'on' cycle.
-
knife-case
Hence the need for a balisong EDC.
-
knife-case
For the "WHAT THE FUCK" factor, my EDC is a spyderco spyderfly.
-
What did you do today?
Got my new office furniture delivered at work. Spent most of the day either breaking shit, or riding on it. Now I just finished setting up my computer again, and I have to clear off my workbench so I can talk to my toys.
-
I like women, so, is there anything wrong with it
Teach them to swear.
-
I like women, so, is there anything wrong with it
Kids are awesome. As long as they go away after I'm tired of them.
-
I like women, so, is there anything wrong with it
So as a doctor, you advocate the end of the human race? Interesting stance. Remind me not to go to Spain and get sick
-
I like women, so, is there anything wrong with it
Salt Peter Also, the last thing this world needs is offspring from me.
-
Looking for something that probably doesn't exist...
Thanks for volunteering!
-
slow forum
I should not be laughing.