Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBLoudG20

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JBLoudG20

  1. Oh so you play for the other team. Not that there's anything wrong with that [/seinfeld]
  2. You didn't tell me you were a webdesign mofo. Go redesign snark to be more awesome. Yeah didn't think so
  3. We had a dusting yesterday. It all melted in the rain last night/today.
  4. We're only doing one disc, right?
  5. JBLoudG20 replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    I haven't been impressed by any super special deals today.
  6. I have my contribution in my amazon cart right now.
  7. That is the sexiest rolling pin I've ever seen.
  8. JBLoudG20 replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Wah I want my toy back. Pony up, and stop complaining. This is how the holiday sales work. If you don't like dealing with it all (like me) pay a few extra bucks elsewhere.
  9. Annoying fuck. [/dealing with annoying whiners] He hooked it up wrong. Man this reminds me exactly like 5 year olds whining at their mothers at Thanksgiving dinner.
  10. Gobble fucking gobble. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  11. JBLoudG20 replied to guzziguy's topic in Miscellaneous
    x2 When I'm not carrying my spyderfly, I carry a Kershaw that has a stud. I've used the thumbholes, and h8 their f8ce
  12. In one hour: gobble gobble, oink oink and all the trimmings.
  13. That is one serious 'on' cycle.
  14. JBLoudG20 replied to guzziguy's topic in Miscellaneous
    Hence the need for a balisong EDC.
  15. JBLoudG20 replied to guzziguy's topic in Miscellaneous
    For the "WHAT THE FUCK" factor, my EDC is a spyderco spyderfly.
  16. Got my new office furniture delivered at work. Spent most of the day either breaking shit, or riding on it. Now I just finished setting up my computer again, and I have to clear off my workbench so I can talk to my toys.
  17. Kids are awesome. As long as they go away after I'm tired of them.
  18. So as a doctor, you advocate the end of the human race? Interesting stance. Remind me not to go to Spain and get sick
  19. Salt Peter Also, the last thing this world needs is offspring from me.
  20. JBLoudG20 replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I should not be laughing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.