Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knuckledragger

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Knuckledragger

  1. Shoveled the walk, shoveled a path to my car, cleared off my car, started it up, moved it. Shoveled a path to the woodpile. Removed what felt like 500 lbs of snow from the tarp on top of the wheelbarrow. Took the remaining wood out of the wheelbarrow, noted that the bottom third was full of ice and a few peices of wood. Pushed the ice-filled wheelbarrow to the woodpile, loaded it up. Pushed it back, noted that the tires were more than a bit soft. Vaguely wondered about the last known location of my air pump. Unloaded the wheelbarrow, brought all the wood inside. Dragged the wheelbarrow up on to the porch (which actually the top of a bomb shelter, I love 1960s houses!) Flipped over the wheelbarrow with the vain hope that the sun will melt the ice sometime soon. Went in, tried not to track snow everywhere, failed miserably. Started up the wood stove. I love New England winters.
  2. No, it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV2NpPqIHnw
  3. If you like Canare Star Quad, here is another eBay seller who makes them quite cheaply. No idea if he's related to JEFF K!!!1! BUY MY XL RCABLES YUO FAGOTS!!!!!!111!!!1
  4. There should be a corollary to Poe's Law that applies to Head-fi.
  5. BSW are a top notch outfit. I've been buying equipment for WAMH from them for over eight years now. They are geared toward selling to professionals, not the general public. This means their reps have lots of useful information, not loathesome marketing techniques.
  6. That album cover is very icon-worthy. Shantel - Disko Patizani (2007)
  7. That's interesting, the vast majority of his feeback is as a buyer.
  8. Sauce. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoGuoXuLmsk
  9. I heard the BART cops might have an opening soon...
  10. SRSLY WHAT THE HELL JAPAN?
  11. I'd like to read Edwood's thoughts, but I'm not wading through the head-fi thread. Anyone mind linking to his post here?
  12. JAPAN SRSLY WTF.
  13. You gonna get any movies on BluRay, Nate?
  14. OH HAY, I totally missed this thread earlier.
  15. Waitaminnit, is DOTU mocking me for having a loose screw* in one breath and then telling me the damage his loose screw caused with the next? You really are a lawyer. /me ducks After painful long minutes removing the umpteen screws from the top of the LS9, I got the panel off, and found ...a plastic fiddly bit floating around in there. Terrible picture, the Canon EF 17-40 F/4L is about the farthest thing from a macro lens. I don't think it would have shorted anything out, but I'm glad I got it out of there. Coming soon to a certain other thread: LS9 internal pix I had not intended on taking. *A fact that should be rather apparent at this point.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.