Everything posted by guzziguy
-
Wood Speaker Stands?
One of those would make an appropriate amplifier stand for Pete's Millet "Unnecessarily Complex 300B".
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Dick Gregory.
-
Happy Birthday Matt (NightWoundsTime)!
Happy Birthday, Matt. We miss you. Dammit!
-
RIP someone or another
The French are famous for their love of Jerry Lewis. His movies remained popular in France even as they faded a bit in the US. So I was joking that maybe you were a little French. Now I see that you really are!
- RIP someone or another
-
RIP someone or another
@Torpedo - So your name really is Antoine, eh? [emoji2]
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Jerry Lewis. I couldn't get enough of you as a kid.
- Happy Birthday sorenb!
-
Happy Birthday Ian!
Happy Birthday, Ian. Have a great day!
-
Watches
I guess that nobody makes a Cher watch.
-
Trilogy H1 electrostatic amp
????
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Condolences, Kerry.
-
Happy Birthday tom_hankins!
Happy Birthday!
-
The State of DACSES
I don't know if I would trust Weiss. If they can't correctly spell analog, what kind of job are they going to do converting to it?
-
What are you EATING right now?
That looks really good. What's Joanne having?
-
August 3rd Update
Also, Tapatalk is giving one ad per unread thread.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Exactly!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Not really. But you kind of sound like him.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
What? You didn't have a hammer?
-
Soekris DAC1541
Plenty of room. After all, 0s don't take any space.
-
What are you EATING right now?
Brent doesn't really consume biscuits. The powers of the universe won't allow him to acquire them.
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Sam Shepard. ALS is a terrible way to go.
-
What are you EATING right now?
Brent, it was very nice, though misguided, for someone allowing you to take a picture of their breakfast.
-
Happy Birthday Todd (tkam)!
Happy Birthday, Todd! Have a wonderful day.
- Happy Birthday HiWire!