Everything posted by mikeymad
-
Post what you're watching
I was not prepped for the Tour this year - it has been many years since I have followed it. But after watching the Highlights of the first two stages, I may get hooked again. I will probably stick with highlights for now, but I may catch a live stream here and there. Good to hear Phil and Bob and again.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
^hehe, Mine is ”summertime”. I would put it on heavy repeat and let it flow over me. Which was the main reason it was in my queue.
-
What are you Grilling now?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Smetana: String Quartets No. 1 & No. 2 by Pavel Haas Quartet (2015) https://open.qobuz.com/album/qqnxnrnwvtgqa Example: Recommended by my friend Jerry who just got it on Vinyl. Very nice. Also Qobuz updated the Windows app, and now it shows the Library counts... 843 in the queue?? well minus ^^ this one. I thought I was still in the 600s.
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Now I know what they were singing.- And now what did you do TODAY?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaHPQIBs10m/?igsh=YzNmYml2NGttMW9i I know the forum software does not embed Instagram links, but I came across this in my feed this morning. Bob James playing, Angela, with Wilco. {aka Taxi theme}- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Be more like Robert -- 🤘- Major Forum Software Update
Thanks Todd, seems to be running well. I will have to get used to the new visuals, but emotes carried over -- What are you listening to Part the Third
I have had a few Sierra albums in my queue for a while, and just have not gotten to them yet, This just dropped (three movements recorded live). I guess I should bump the albums in my queue again.- What are you listening to Part the Third
^^ all the flaccid and stiff nose action that you would want. {I came to post the same things} 🤘- Top Gear
- What are you listening to Part the Third
I enjoyed his more recent work, I had not gotten to his early work in time. RIP African Piano by Abdullah Ibrahim (1973) https://open.qobuz.com/album/0060254708925 Example: Sorry I am late to the game Abdullah, thanks for the tunes.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Amplifier porn
Near field listening for the win.- Formula 1 Thread
^^ blocked. But I am not the biggest fan of this season. But I was happy about this win.- Viva Egoista STX
^^ ha, that is what I was going to say - reminds me of my 300sei (then it went silent).- Whisk[e]y-Case
Would like to try.- Post what you're watching
New Space doc dropped.- Speaker Porn
There is some amp porn included. Checking out the recent Vienna show. Lot more ribbon/electrostatic than I would have expected.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Pardon My French by Eva Hummingbird (2026) https://open.qobuz.com/album/vecdu49h53cl8 Example: New to me - I really liked this series of vignettes by Eva, mostly violin based, but not strictly.- What are you listening to Part the Third
^^ still one of the great soundtracks. Edit: This should be in the movie section - but thought I would drop it here.- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- What TV show are you watching now?
Bœuf Talk (sorry vegans): Fore Part Deux: Hind UK Edit: oops, not a TV show, don't feel like moving it. 😎- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Posted without comment. - The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.