Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. ah, if it's just a certificate issue, cool We had to deal with a lead issue when thomas was little, lead freaks me out. Mostly just reading about the potential problems is what freaked me out tho, not anything actually happening.
  2. exciting times, al
  3. lead I wouldn't play around with. But I guess your kids are grown
  4. actually allows water to come out
  5. when I think of nyc public schools, I think of schools for "haves" and schools for "have nots" And some awesome charter schools in harlem.
  6. luckily, you didn't much have to. each command was tied to individual keys. Tho I had to retype every program, as I never got the cassette interface working right. I graduated to a TI99/4A and using hte university's PDP11 soon after getting that sinclair.
  7. I had a zx81, but I didn't "learn to type" on it. I muddled through with that one
  8. I miss the sound. But i learned to type on an ibm selectric and a real dec vt100.
  9. I was. I stockpiled them because I loved them. But the mac keyboard is so much faster.
  10. I still have a few ibm mechanical keyboards, but I prefer the mac chicklets.
  11. Real fans wouldn't live on the west coast, obviously.
  12. Markertek is a great source of gaffer tape, if nothing else.
  13. Voltron Force premieres on nick toons tonight at 8:30
  14. yup, it's become my summer "holy fuck it's hot" beverage
  15. Of course they're not real 'nucks fans. There are no real nucks fans.
  16. It's the playoffs. Of course the refs call less.
  17. That just means conflicting things are true at the same time, which is often true about groups of people
  18. A bottle of Smith & Cross
  19. its not that surprising, vancouver wants to be montreal west.
  20. I still don't think that follows. Hetero couples may be the most common, but annecdotal evidence suggests way more sexual activity, especially of a more varied nature, happen in non-hetero and non-long term relationships.
  21. ultra-gauge.com I have one, it's pretty slick.
  22. I'd be interested in seeing the research that says most bjs are male:female. A quick perusal of craigslist "casual encounters" suggests otherwise.
  23. Why not?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.