Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Oh my God Tyll, I love you. http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/ultrasone-edition-10
  2. talk to either gmail or apple support, either of them should be able to get your contacts back.
  3. I'd be a lot more willing to go if it weren't for the "CanJam" label. CanJam is about the members, and this is very much about the vendors.
  4. They have recently instituted a "we forgive you for being a dumbass - once" policy
  5. Grachan Moncur III - Evolution
  6. Miles - Kind of Blue
  7. There are still 2 episodes left
  8. Mingus Plays Piano
  9. apple will replace the bulging batteries for free
  10. That describes me
  11. go to the "my account" page and check, Jim
  12. does that mean what I think it means?
  13. Is that what the kids are calling it these days? You fags are always recruiting!
  14. You can just reregister for the email when it goes live again, tho, at least.
  15. the whole country has bedbug psychosis, btw
  16. no, you have bedbugs
  17. My sister works for NGA, maybe we could have cinci firebombed from space?
  18. more saison darkly
  19. maybe it's a rolling thing salty, keep trying
  20. I paid $79 for a family membership
  21. grawk replied to Aimless1's topic in Meets
    I'd go if I were within 100 miles
  22. mine expired in december, so I paid up. Oh well...it's not like I even use any of the features, really, I was just hoping for some "special" benefit for members during the transition.
  23. try logging in to me.com now, maybe you lucked out?
  24. I think I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to go imac or new mini (whenever they get thunderbolt) and ipad and go without the air all together. I'm leaning toward mini with a 22-24" 1080p tv.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.