Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. spatchcock chicken
  2. I'm apparently in the wrong thread, there's a naked asian guy a few posts back... more grog
  3. navy grog (S&C, lemon juice, cinnamon, simple syrup)
  4. It's not really competing with anything, if you're looking for good sounding closed cans. I mean what in production closed can sounds good at all? None that I can think of...
  5. I just finished off my leftover crawfish étouffée.
  6. I actually bought this from mike during the delay, so it's now my birthday greeting to you.
  7. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/korg-ims-20/id401142966?mt=8 So I've been playing with iMS-20 on the ipad a lot lately. Wow, this is a fun and amazing and powerful app. It's a kaossilator, a drum sequencer, an analog synth, and more all in one. Now I really want to get one of those alesis docks to really see what I can accomplish.
  8. I don't ever load those apps you're complaining about and then leave them running on an endless loop. But leave a web browser open on a page filled with flash ads and watch your battery drain. As far as I can tell, flash is still 90% porn and advertising. I'm ok with not having those on my ipad.
  9. Hopefully they got the analog front end right, since that's what you listen to...
  10. Then they could be slower, less reliable, and have shorter battery life, just like the tablets no one is buying!
  11. How long do you have to SV a solid brass pot?
  12. I'll kick in $20 for the don't you dare make it painless fund
  13. starz version comes out really soon
  14. hopefully mike will recind both of those
  15. grog with fresh squozen lime juice
  16. I went to "Codorus Blast", one of the local fireworks displays. Around here, the communities spread their july 4 celebrating around, rather than have it on the 4th itself. Not sure why, but it means we get to go to several big fireworks displays. Also went to the pool where we're members, and grilled some tri tips.
  17. I dunno, I figured it was what it looked like, you were talking about cocktail bars, but figured you'd make a joke because it's SF?
  18. it said SF has lots of good cock bars
  19. congrats Ian!
  20. Colin isn't bringing music tho, he's bringing Nightwing
  21. and posted on here as you while doing it
  22. I think she posted it the other way, at least that's how it was when I saw it initially
  23. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    fuuuuuu
  24. wood grilled sockeye with basmati rice and steamed green beans with Thai curry sauce

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.