Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. I'd think you should be able to get more than $500 for a 64/3g. I hope so anyway...
  2. There's an ODBII connector underneath your steering wheel. You just plug that in.
  3. Anyone want to buy a 3g/64 ipad? I'm definitely upgrading.
  4. UltraGauge OBDII reader
  5. pastrami and provolone on rye
  6. Those of us that know wayne know he's stretching to get to 6...
  7. The peat monster was interesting. I paid about $36 for the bottle (apparently it's normally over $60), and for that, I'm happy. It's got great flavor, very complex, but it's not "scotch smooth". It burns like a bourbon, which isn't a bad thing, but it's not what I was expecting from a scotch. Great nose, great depth tho.
  8. Compass Box Peat Monster
  9. "Peat Monster" blended scotch
  10. I liked the sigma ex 24 I used to have
  11. You just got a serious hard sell. I'd never go back to that shop, honestly.
  12. I love job interviews. The trick is to not give a shit if you get the job going in
  13. no shoes are the best 5 fingers to wear around the house
  14. there's a watch thread
  15. yup, win win win situation
  16. odds of winning the lottery are effectively the same whether you buy the tickets or not. Just look at the ground occassionally, you might find the winning ticket.
  17. All it takes is 1 pain in the ass professor tho...95% of my work at NOAA comes from 2 researchers, one of whom is a professor in florida.
  18. I prescribe 9 oz of eagle rare and a tablespoon of honey
  19. That from your wall steve?
  20. lost the bidding for the jupiter 85mm lens, but won a Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/4.5 Lens.
  21. happy birthday naaman, glad you made it back from the sand box
  22. Tonight was thomas's last travel hockey game of the year! Thank god! Luckily, spring hockey is only 15 minutes from home, not 45+

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.