Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. http://rockthered.net/2011-articles/march/caps-visit-florida-set-fasers-to-purim.html#Caps Wow
  2. mine is the skye island flu
  3. happy birthday nate!
  4. the appletv and the airport express are both "turn any dac into an airplay device" boxes...
  5. that's good, you can't for another 9 days
  6. just do it...
  7. Talisker Distiller's Edition (tip of the glass to Mr Toole)
  8. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    I saw a little digital thing hanging there after the watch, but well, I didn't figure I needed to specify
  9. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    damn that is a nice watch...
  10. I've gotten into trouble several times b/c of black seal...
  11. the biggest one
  12. Colores Del Sol 2009 Malbec
  13. Apogee JAM iPad/Pod/Phone instrument preamp/adc was announced today (and was in the video, tho not mentioned) for $99 Apogee Jam
  14. they do it because they're not selling the tech, they're selling the experience.
  15. Not on this lens, no. It's like the nikon G lenses.
  16. Scott's guessing, tho.
  17. I got my gator today. I like it, but I prefer my Mt Smith.
  18. Got a Minolta AF to Sony NEX adapter, so took a test snap of my new redoxx gator using my Minolta Maxxum 50/1.8. Only drawback is I can't change the aperture.
  19. I have a buyer lined up for mine for $650 tomorrow morning. Hopefully he doesn't flake.
  20. They already require you downgrade to the 2gb plan to get the tethering (tho tethering adds 2 more gb)
  21. I watched one at 525 with 2 minutes left that ended at 625 They'll probably charge the same as for usb tethering. Just turn on the wifi feature for it.
  22. 2 different weights, so I'm assuming 2 different skus.
  23. There's a verizon version and a gsm version.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.