Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Wu Tang Clan Live at the Paladium NYC
  2. and if it weren't for cheesy facial hair, I couldn't grow any facial hair at all
  3. damn shelly, you don't mess around. I'm jealous of the 15.
  4. what's that tube contraption?
  5. Russian made Zenit Jupiter 11 135mm f4 rangefinder lens + L39 to NEX adapter Red Oxx Gator
  6. the better way to do it is probably craigslist, so you can do it face to face. Also more likely to get a good deal.
  7. http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Red-Oxx-Gator-Carry-Bag-Mint-/160551654528?pt=Luggage&hash=item25619fd480#ht_1326wt_847 There's a gator on ebay right now too, for $75
  8. this came, Thomas likes it.
  9. it's a manhattini.
  10. I downloaded my air. took 45 minutes.
  11. I just got my Suzuki World Rally team fleece and compass/autodimming mirror in the mail
  12. just store stuff you don't need all the time on a usb drive or on a network drive.
  13. The owned by the school thing makes it more problematic. If someone else is paying, just have apple do it
  14. I love wasabi peas. I'm eating digiorno pizza
  15. eye-fi 2gb card for my wife's panasonic FZ20
  16. Not unless you break something when you're doing it. By law you're allowed to modify things without voiding the warranty except where they can prove you caused the problem
  17. The things I'd concentrate on are more memory, bigger ssd, then cpu. Get the most you can get, but don't feel bad about any of them if you don't, even the smallest configuration is a beast of a machine.
  18. my son is younger than his aunt...
  19. Gorecki - Symphony No. 3
  20. torbreck run rig
  21. Starting with Lion, Mac OS Server is part of the core OS. Apple - Mac OS X Lion
  22. Starting with Lion, Mac OS Server is part of the core OS. Apple - Mac OS X Lion
  23. Nikon to nex e-mount adapter
  24. Yup. I think it's pretty pocketable, but maybe we have different standards. I'm coming from the semi-pro dslr world, and the nex5 even with the 18-55 lens attached pops right in my jacket pocket.
  25. Check out the NEX5...I'm floored by how small and how awesome it is.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.