Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. beer geek brunch is good stuff
  2. bisbee coffee, my roaster's choice arrived yesterday afternoon, so I only had to go 1 day without coffee...thank god for rockstar and 5 hr energy
  3. It seems to me apple did everything they could to get the ipads into the hands of as many people as they could as quickly as they could while in the process giving a big PR splash. Given that the verizon iphone sale was reported as a failure, even tho they sold over a million phones in a week, it's pretty understandable that they would manage things differently this time. Of course there were more people this time than the last ipad on sale, more people get it now. I can say the line I was in moved quickly, and you knew within minutes of the door opening whether or not you'd get an ipad. Given that there's a 14 day full refund, you could have taken a wifi model, then brought it back in 12 days to exchange for a 3g model, or to THEN wait a couple of weeks for a 3g model, and still had both ipads on your vacation. But I guess apple should have catered to you more thoroughly. After all, you did show up when it was convenient for you.
  4. yah, that's not a bad call
  5. I like the spanish reds I've tried... I'm drinking grawk alt tonight
  6. spent 3 hrs in line for my ipad 2
  7. apple 64gb 3g ipad 2
  8. I got a 3g 64 black because they didn't have 32gb 3g blacks. I'll probably return it when my macmall order goes through. My unboxing video is uploading to youtube now.
  9. happy birthday fritz!
  10. yup, applecare follows the device
  11. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    $69 for a nice looking black and blue watch from skagen
  12. yah, my order was from macmall, If I get one from the AT&T store this evening I'll cancel the macmall order.
  13. My wife hated the obvio, I thought it was ok. I wouldn't go so far as to recommend it. My suggestion is to just go to total wine, look in their malbec section, and check the employee recommendation tags there. Avoid the one with the dusty approved black cork
  14. ipad 2 3g 32gb black
  15. no, it's a macbook air feature.
  16. oblivio malbec
  17. wow, bad day.
  18. wow, that sucks. I can't imagine what they're going through.
  19. I sold my macbook so my ipad fund is recharged. I should have the ipad 16 3g this time tomorrow, with luck.
  20. Or get your plumbing license

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.