Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. red breast 12 - c'est le bon temps rouler
  2. I didn't see it, but I can't imagine zdeno chara did anything to compare to the Todd Bertuzzi hit, let alone anything Matt Cooke has done or the Dale Hunter hit on Turgeon.
  3. I think the i5 air with an external display would make a darn spiffy desktop replacement.
  4. the i5 MacBook air
  5. wait and get an air
  6. protocolo 2008
  7. new orleans cocktails...like sterno and bread? gasoline and turpentine? Watered down hurricanes for $8, 3 minimum to watch the band?
  8. I think the death of audiophiles is overstated. I think it's just now there are a lot more people listening to music in lots of different ways, but my guess is there are more audiophiles now than there ever have been.
  9. firstwatt amp
  10. I've been playing with aperture and lightroom, and like them both for quick raw conversion/pp purposes
  11. another healthy pour of peat monster
  12. a healthy pour of peat monster
  13. Jip Jip Rocks Shiraz 2008
  14. file gumbo
  15. buttermilk waffles from scratch
  16. talisker 18, neat
  17. Come visit, I'll take you (except on sunday, they're closed)
  18. Chick-fil-A Banana Pudding Milkshake
  19. And Jim, you can stash the parkers at my place...
  20. nope, I'm getting the ipad too. The kindle is just for reading Also just bought: Seiko automatic army watch
  21. Esperanza Spalding - Chamber Music Society [LP] Drive By Truckers - Go-Go Boots [LP]
  22. Drive By Truckers - Go-Go Boots on Vinyl and a Kindle 3
  23. /me checks the last 2 weeks of posts. I think the help wore a trapper hat in mayberry.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.