Everything posted by grawk
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Wu Tang Clan Live at the Paladium NYC
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
and if it weren't for cheesy facial hair, I couldn't grow any facial hair at all
-
Post the last thing you bought!
damn shelly, you don't mess around. I'm jealous of the 15.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
what's that tube contraption?
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Russian made Zenit Jupiter 11 135mm f4 rangefinder lens + L39 to NEX adapter Red Oxx Gator
-
Ye Macce Threade
the better way to do it is probably craigslist, so you can do it face to face. Also more likely to get a good deal.
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Red-Oxx-Gator-Carry-Bag-Mint-/160551654528?pt=Luggage&hash=item25619fd480#ht_1326wt_847 There's a gator on ebay right now too, for $75
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
this came, Thomas likes it.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
it's a manhattini.
-
Ye Macce Threade
I downloaded my air. took 45 minutes.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I just got my Suzuki World Rally team fleece and compass/autodimming mirror in the mail
-
Ye Macce Threade
just store stuff you don't need all the time on a usb drive or on a network drive.
-
Ye Macce Threade
The owned by the school thing makes it more problematic. If someone else is paying, just have apple do it
-
What are you EATING right now?
I love wasabi peas. I'm eating digiorno pizza
-
Post the last thing you bought!
eye-fi 2gb card for my wife's panasonic FZ20
-
Ye Macce Threade
Not unless you break something when you're doing it. By law you're allowed to modify things without voiding the warranty except where they can prove you caused the problem
-
Ye Macce Threade
The things I'd concentrate on are more memory, bigger ssd, then cpu. Get the most you can get, but don't feel bad about any of them if you don't, even the smallest configuration is a beast of a machine.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
my son is younger than his aunt...
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Gorecki - Symphony No. 3
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
torbreck run rig
-
Ye Macce Threade
Starting with Lion, Mac OS Server is part of the core OS. Apple - Mac OS X Lion
-
Ye Macce Threade
Starting with Lion, Mac OS Server is part of the core OS. Apple - Mac OS X Lion
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Nikon to nex e-mount adapter
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Yup. I think it's pretty pocketable, but maybe we have different standards. I'm coming from the semi-pro dslr world, and the nex5 even with the 18-55 lens attached pops right in my jacket pocket.
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Check out the NEX5...I'm floored by how small and how awesome it is.