Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. No image, no
  2. another one I can't see...odd
  3. That's because, as frank zappa famously said, "Talking about music is like dancing about architecture"
  4. What's wrong with the grammar? And even if there were anything wrong with the grammar, I could point you to hundreds of press releases with poor grammar.
  5. I hear sony is releasing a new earbud...
  6. or at least directly tied to post whoredom status
  7. You'll be platinum soon, that title is entirely merit based
  8. There's also the "Copper Member" thing...
  9. How long til Jahn replies to every topic on headcase?
  10. Of course mine are unlike any others. They're all unique, and mine were made specifically based on what I wanted from them. I'd be surprised if anyone else liked them as much as I do tho...I think you'd have to be nuts to pay $1500 to buy mine from me. But then that's what it'd take to get me to sell...
  11. Anyone have a link to a bad review on 6moons?
  12. Hrm, I don't see anything
  13. grawk replied to Binary_D's topic in Off Topic
    Oh come on, aside from bad taste, that one is completely safe for work.
  14. grawk replied to Binary_D's topic in Off Topic
    Warning: Grawk approved throbbing penis here ya go
  15. grawk replied to Binary_D's topic in Off Topic
    besides, reks sucks cock
  16. grawk replied to Binary_D's topic in Off Topic
    NSFW = not safe for work Jacob's afraid of seeing butts
  17. It pays to promote your favorite makers...
  18. I used to have an 93 xlh-1200. I sold that when I left arizona, and have a suzuki intruder 800 in alaska. It was cheap and gets me around for the 5 month max riding season.
  19. The real question is does it void the warranty still when done by Todd...
  20. I went shaved for a few years. It's an idea I might consider again. I hate getting haircuts...
  21. Neville Chamberlain was the prime minister of england prior to churchill, who famously agreed to allow germany to retain whatever conquest they'd just made if they promised not to attack anyone else...
  22. grawk replied to a post in a topic in Meets
    I'll try and make it with my shuffle
  23. My understanding is the k340 practically demands a monster amp, like a dynahi, to sound it's best...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.