Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopstretch

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hopstretch

  1. Depends whether you kill her in the furnace room first.
  2. Well, that utterly buggers my upgrade plan!
  3. You're all haters. This is the discretest headamp in the world. It banged Paris Hilton in a club toilet last week and hasn't even told its best mates!
  4. Maybe Beefy knows something about these Aussie blokes? Their new Headamp popped up on HF this morning. It looks quite interesting as a potential match with HD800s. It's powered by their own discrete opamps, which they apparently also sell separately. Has anyone had any experience with rolling these?
  5. Douched if you does. Douched if you doesn't. It's a pair a' dicks!
  6. Basement Jaxx -- Remedy
  7. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  8. Talking Heads -- The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads
  9. I've had the luxury of making my own Mac computing arrangements for both work and play over the last decade or more -- so I haven't really used a version of Windows since 95. Anyway, I'm about to buy a new laptop for my mom and was wondering what I should do about the OS -- is Vista really bad enough that I need to go get a copy of XP instead? She's in her 70s and uses the PC pretty much exclusively for email, Flickr and Skype video chats with the grandkids. Simplicity and stability are key -- as she's also 8,000 miles away and tech support is me. And no, she doesn't want a Macbook.
  10. The Boo Radleys -- Wake Up!
  11. Nice! Looks like they got your rocks off. Aha ha.
  12. Sorry, it's USB-only I think.
  13. They've got my number. And it is #119.
  14. Prefab Sprout -- Steve McQueen Paint the town! Paint the town!
  15. Just the bog standard remasters.
  16. Anklesnapper.
  17. Lloyd Cole -- Antidepressant This is a damn good album about getting older, and coming to terms with it. Fuck me, I'm almost forty.
  18. Good chunk of the Roxy Music back catalogue.
  19. Metallica -- Master Of Puppets This isn't all that bad. Some of you guys should give it a listen someday.
  20. Pulp -- We Love Life
  21. Quite a few Singlepower owners, apparently. But only to Mikhail.
  22. Maybe. I kinda like having buttons to push or switches to flick, just to make myself feel a part of the process.
  23. It's definitely on the plain side, innit? Some further details here, will be interesting to see that white paper.
  24. I wonder if the board software would allow that gif as a custom title?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.