Everything posted by Voltron
-
Happy birthday to Augsburger!
Greg, make sure you only drink wines older than you, even though that is eating to be a challenge even for your cellar! Have a great one and cheers to your wife and daughter for offering their time and talent to others! Cheers! <---- I will be doing plenty of that in your honor later!
-
Assemblage 2.6/2.7 and Icarium rants
- Assemblage 2.6/2.7 and Icarium rants
"PM me with offers." Double cunty. :palm:- What are you listening to Part Two
Really good.- What are you listening to Part Two
Mississippi John Hurt -- Today! (Vanguard vinyl re-issue) Sara Watkins -- self titled Queen -- The Game (jvlgato vinyl) Steve Earle & Del McCoury Band -- The Mountain (vinyl)- The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
Killer knob!- What did you do today?
What he said^. And congrat like Tice said!- Post the last thing you bought!
Wow, Shelly, how did you find that place? Will order some DN and APW tonite. Thank!- What did you do today?
Bonne chance Guillaume!- The Live Music Thread
You laugh at then suffering of others.- Post what you're watching
About to watch True Blood- Post the last thing you bought!
Congrat Shelly!- What did you do today?
Nice scoop selection Grahame. I just got your voice mail minutes ago so I'm sorry I missed you. I was at the game then we had a couple (she is an ex-pat living in London) over for cocktails and then dinner at Thanh Long. Roast crab, garlic noodles, salt & pepper calamari, mango salad and more was quite amazing.- Happy birthday, manaox2!
Have a great one Scott. Cheers!- What did you do today?
Bizarre. Be safe.- What did you do today?
I hope you are exaggerating. That does not sound good.- What are you listening to Part Two
Ry Cooder -- Paradise and Lunch my own 24/176 ND- What did you do today?
It did taste a bit like sour milk come to think of it. Very funny. Wut?- What did you do today?
Somehow, I ended up at a 3-year-old bday party and I don't have my flask! There is beer but it is not cold enough and the Sierra Nevada tastes like it is expired.- What are you listening to Part Two
For Calexico, I also really like Feast of Wire, In The Reins (with Iron and Wine) and Garden Ruin.- What did you do today?
Sounds good Biggie. Glad the amp is bringing joy. I just read an article about your new mayor and the Best Party, which sounds hilarious. As punk/actor/comedian Mayor Gnarr put it: “No one has to be afraid of the Best Party,” he said, “because it is the best party. If it wasn’t, it would be called the Worst Party or the Bad Party. We would never work with a party like that.” If you have any good stories, please share them. Anyone who guarantees a drug-free Parliament by 2020 and insists he will not form a coalition government with any party whose members have not seen all five seasons of The Wire is alright by me but who knows how he will work out in reality. New York Times profile here: The Saturday Profile - Icelander?s Campaign Is a Joke, Until He?s Elected - Biography - NYTimes.com Two words: hip flask. Either a boozy cocktail like a Manhattan (no juices and such) or straight booze to mix into your punch or soda or whatever. You can't always trust these over-indulgent parents to think about the grown-ups at these things.- What are you listening to Part Two
Andrew Bird -- Armchair Apocrypha- Harbeth 40.1 or Audio note AN-E LX signature.................
Nice! Good news Tom. I like honest dealers. Have fun and report back on the beautiful, beautiful music.- What are you EATING right now?
It doesn't look bad, either. And they were selling pet rocks especially for Pride Week.- Post the last thing you bought!
It was meant to be. After you have worked off some of that duck fat, G, we need to hit Bi-Rite Creamery in SF. Honey lavender is a contender against Scoop, although their other flavors are better. - Assemblage 2.6/2.7 and Icarium rants
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.