Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. What if I bought another one and taped them together? Reminds me I have go to sell that thing.
  2. Gotta let the big basses through!
  3. Knowing not much at all, that seems like a pretty big hint already.
  4. Do we have to start yet another thread to peel off a Dreadhead rant about an off-topic subject?
  5. That was very helpful, Reks. Pete, I do hope you hang out here once in awhile.
  6. You and your wine are ignorant.
  7. DIY do or die!
  8. But do you say you are a vegetarian ?
  9. No red meat but yes to chicken and fish, and the occasional bacon (other white meat). Doesn't really like vegetables all that much either. One real rule is no beef.
  10. I don't know what you are talking about, Frank, but I want to hear that thing! I will have a BHse built by Nate pretty soon and eventually the DIYT2 of his construction as well. We can definitely pit the bhse against yours the next time you are up here.
  11. Grilled a couple of rib eyes, a couple onion slices and some sourdough wheat French bread, plus some salad and guacamole that I did not grill. Pseudo vegetarian daughter was at a sleepover so the rest of us wanted to rock some red meat. Writing this makes me want to go eat the leftover piece.
  12. DIY do die! Beautiful job as expected Mr. DIYer. Pint sized perfect.
  13. Similar day here except the vacation part.
  14. Rhapsody is good to me. Checking it out now and it has a similar feel but still quite unique. Very cool.
  15. Honored. . It really is nice and he has a new album I need to hear.
  16. Billy Bragg -- Talking with the Taxman About Poetry (vinyl)
  17. Congrats Michael on the Big 2nd birthday for your little girl. Kid parties are fun so don't sweat it.
  18. XTC -- Skylarking. (vinyl) Summer's Cauldron is the first song and that's what I feel like I am in right now.
  19. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Nice pics Reks. I especially like the "oh no you di'nt!" pic of Shelly.
  20. Genius!
  21. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Yes no matter what you like. One of the all-time trios. It will be great. I just got back from seeing the James Farm, Joshua Redman's new quartet. My mind is pretty much blown as I feel this was a historic show. I will write something up tomorrow, but my very non-hyperbole-oriented wife said "I'm pretty sure that's the best jazz show I have ever seen." And we've seen a lot of jazz shows. Adding a bit of hyperbole to that, I will posit that it was one of the best jazz shows EVAR! Incredible.
  22. Came over to Mayberry for the weekend and the Fairfax Festival. Hot and sunny and the festival was jammed with sweaty hippies reeking of pot, beer and patchouli oil. Lasted about 45 minutes and buggered off. Now chilling super happily in a breeze with iPad and RIPA on Rye.
  23. Will do. Aren't you a shareholder as well? Any instructions to pass?
  24. I don't think we ever met at CJ, which is too bad, but a few of us did make it to the Map Room on Sunday evening. Great spot but I was unable to consume alcohol because my BAC was still too high from the night before. Other sturdy folk had some great offerings. Did you get there over the weekend?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.