Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Viva Spanieland!
  2. And those posts were pretty damn funny without being all that mean.
  3. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    And we appreciate it!
  4. Honored, Greg. That would be fun. Dusty. Nice. You know the sound system will be killer.
  5. Sorry about the loss of your friend Mike.
  6. Nice Ari! Enjoy it!
  7. Not to be a dick w/r/t those who bought the new iPhone, but I sure am glad I didn't even update the OS. It will all get worked out eventually and I am sure there are things to like about the new phones already, but I don't need or want the hassle.
  8. Let me send you a Genever Collins, which is supposed to be quite refreshing and tasty! beep boop screeeeeee...
  9. Alejandro Escovedo -- Street Songs of Love
  10. Cool, breezy day in SF today, but it will be warmer in Mayberry tonight. Still not terrible and the lawn is mostly alive for now. Sorry about yours, Nate, but it does get you off the hook from mowing for awhile.
  11. That's a cool looking iPhone case, Ian. I remember sticking a magnet to a tube television once and really fucking it up for awhile. I can't recall if the rainbow smudge went away with time, but i think it did. As for me, I cannot seem to stop buying cocktail ingredients. I probably have more liquors, liqueurs, eaux de vie, brandies and other shit than Beelee's bar. In the last two days, I picked up these mostly obscure items:
  12. Wolf Parade -- Expo 86
  13. Kathryn Williams -- The Quickening
  14. Did you buy the company, Dinny? Awesome!
  15. This is becoming quite the trend. Grawk is now brewing in near commercial quantities for a craft brewer, Doug is working at a distillery and working up a business plan for his brewery and now Naaman is thinking about beer recipes while flying around in deadly military hardware. Somehow I think you guys should put all of this disparate energy into a group enterprise of some sort. How about it, gang, wanna build an international craft brewing super-power?
  16. Nice one!
  17. Nice going Fitz. And Steve I don't know why you change them if they sound good to you.
  18. You should change your avatar to American Gothic, Garrison Keillor.
  19. Congrat Guillaume! Sounds so cool Doug. Keep on mashing and keep us informed.
  20. Happy birthday Biggie! I figured since you are a baker who shares a birthday with Mike Baker then you should have a birthday thread early along with him. Have a great one and I hope somebody else bakes for you today! Cheers!
  21. Happy birthday Mike. We've arranged a national holiday in your honor, so have a great day! Cheers!
  22. Heroic! Great decision, Jim.
  23. Big congrat to Jim for snagging the T2!
  24. I started watching after the first season and have meant to go back. Good reminder. How'd you like it?
  25. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble -- Texas Flood (SACD)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.