Everything posted by Voltron
-
The analog thread.
Sorry about that Stretch, but I am not terribly surprised about it. Hopefully you can figure out which thing you did is causing it, but damn I hate TT tweaking!
-
What did you do today?
No way I'm going to believe that 20% of all tax lawyers in Texas are hot chicks. Did you mean "2 hott chicks"?
-
What did you do today?
Is the weekend just starting or just ending? Sorry about the tile probs Salty. Hope you get them squared away in time.
-
JH Audio stuffs
- What are you listening to Part Two
Jackie McLean -- New Soil- What are you listening to Part Two
Jackie McLean -- Strange Blues- SACD -- Is it worth it in a headphone rig?
The the SCD-XA9000ES super audio CD player incorporates an uncompressed digital output for the Direct Stream Digital- Your recent music purchases
These two are on their way from Music Matters: Hell yeah!- SACD -- Is it worth it in a headphone rig?
First of all, I cannot believe you are recommending products loaded with inferior sigma-delta DACses. For shame. Secondly, why from the PW into the ULN-2? Not clear. Thirdish, the current Sony ES 7000(?) stated that it can output the DSD through e-Link/HDMI but I have not investigated that claim.- What are you listening to Part Two
DEVO -- Q. Are We Not Men? A. We Are DEVO- SACD -- Is it worth it in a headphone rig?
I like the SACD sound and think it is definitely worth it for headphones. No easy way to rip SACDs (check computeraudiophile.com and elsewhere for painful instructions that don't always work) so you would just store a digital copy of the Redbook layer on your computer. The Sony ES reviews certainly seem to make it a viable alternative, but like Dan I doubt you would enjoy the Oppo for this purpose. Now, having said all that, I still think you want to get a ULN-2 and cut the crap. Get rid of some of those DACses and focus on hi-rez through that route. Way more versatile and offers even higher resolution. Don't play itsy-bitsy-spider with all these DACses for too long because it is just a waste of time and money (let alone sanity . . . glurg, gollum! ).- Audio GD 19MK3
I've been thinking that for days but some people seemed to know and like him. Oh well.- Audio GD 19MK3
If only I had the schematics to this duct tape! I'd show them!- Hard Drive Audio quality
It's a fair cop.- Hard Drive Audio quality
Well, we did do the nose.- slow forum
Don't you have a job to go to now?- slow forum
Me too, even though her dad is clearly the father of her little girl in the ad.- New Denon Cans
He should have omitted a fuckload of commas.- slow forum
Are there really whole stores devoted to frisbee golf? Awesome commercial ^^ by the way. "... Or not. I don't care..."- What are you listening to Part Two
Continuing the bird cover art: Train -- Save Me, San Francisco- Audio GD 19MK3
This guy clearly clearly knows chips, and ass.- Fucking Yankees
- Audio GD 19MK3
So, you put the "warmish" output from the Pico DAC & amp into the M^3 and it comes out more neutral or coldish? All that might prove is that the M^3 is not dead neutral. :palm:- Fucking Yankees
- Fucking Yankees
Did it come with a certificate of authenticity? - What are you listening to Part Two
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.