Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Great result for his first tourney, Mike. Did you instruct him to go for the balls first?
  2. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  3. Rhino vinyl? Which do you like better, you geek?
  4. I'm going with really cool, Greg. They overlay their designs with a layer of acrylic so I am guessing the mother of pearl will be set in and then over-laid. Very cool idea, and looking forward to it. I still want to get my design re-done but have not checked in with them recently.
  5. Maybe you two should be a pair. Dusty was left hanging, but I think somebody else picked him up. Asr?
  6. Definitely true on that one! It really does sound nice on vinyl. The Raconteur and White Stipes (albeit the Hoffman version) are two other recent releases that sound much improved on the vinyl. Are these from the Big Bags of Vinyl?
  7. YAY! Congrats Greg. So, what does "inlaid" mean in this context? Are they able to apply a digital image now instead of just hand painting?
  8. It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's RIPPER MAN!
  9. New Order -- Movement
  10. That's hawt, except for the feet. Do not like.
  11. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    In Davis, California, there was a Murder Burger that eventually changed its name, although I guess they might even change it back again.
  12. Evil Steve Jobs is damn funny, me droogs.
  13. Snow Patrol -- Up To Now
  14. Well, Bim blassa galassasa zimbrabim to you too!
  15. Talking Heads -- Fear of Music
  16. Voltron replied to VPI's topic in Meet Impressions
    Yeah!
  17. Voltron replied to VPI's topic in Meet Impressions
    What is a "spud amp" anyway?
  18. The Nat King Cole releases are finally happening, and the vinyl sounds very cool as described by Steve. The problem, once again, is that the SACDs have stereo/3-ch/mono and lots of other shit the vinyl doesn't. Might want the Love Is The Thing SACD but I don't think I will be doubling up all of these.
  19. Talking Heads -- Remain In Light
  20. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure that makes Dinny feel better.
  21. You simply must find a recording of this super duo from the Great White North: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgNzs4lRr7E
  22. Just picked up my 14 yr old daughter after she saw Chris Brown at the Fillmore of all places. She and her friends ended up with the sweaty shirt he threw into the audience. Now, I am finishing my icy cold Life & Limb and plan to squeeze in a Californication episode.
  23. Certainly. I have done both for a year or two, but I am not in the mood to do the other this year. If Zanth gets desperate I would pitch in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.